As a member of The Ecomm Clubhouse (previously known as The Dropship Club), you are welcome to cancel at anytime. Cancellation is immediate, you won’t be charged again. You do NOT need to email us. Please read these instructions carefully. We ask that members follow these instructions & do not email us. Plus it only takes 1-2 minutes to cancel following these instructions! 🙂 It is a simple 2-step process:
- Identify which payment gateway you purchased with. Some members paid for their membership with the payment gateway ClickBank. Some members have paid using Stripe. It’s easy to identify 🙂
- If you purchased with ClickBank, please use the ClickBank cancellation instructions. If you purchased with Stripe, please follow the Stripe cancellation instructions. Don’t do both. Thank you 🙂
Emailing Us Does NOT Constitute A Cancellation
Emails requesting a cancellation are not valid. You must manually cancel yourself. We have this rule in place because we care about your membership & do not want you to get charged!
- Because we do not have 24/7 support, we cannot ensure we will read your emails in time before your subscription period is up. Because we don’t want members to get charged for extra months they don’t want, we require members to cancel themselves. Click Here to read our contact policy.
- As part of our contact policy, we have one valid support email: firstname.lastname@example.org that is checked regularly & we ask members to email. Unfortunately a lot of members reply to Wholesale Ted email addresses (such as the free newsletter email, email@example.com) and this is not checked regularly. Cancellation emails are missed when emails are not sent to our support email. Please click here to read how to contact us so that we can help you 🙂
Step 1: Identify If You Paid With Stripe Or ClickBank
When we first launched our course, it was called “The Dropship Club” and we accepted payments with ClickBank. On September 18th 2019 we changed our name to “The Ecomm Clubhouse” and switched payment gateways to Stripe.
Before you cancel, you must identify which payment gateway you used so that you can follow the correct instructions for each below.
- If you joined on or AFTER September 18th, 2019 or later then you purchased with Stripe. Please scroll down & follow the Stripe Cancellation instructions at the very bottom of this page. ⏬
- If you joined BEFORE September 18th, 2019 then you purchased with ClickBank. Please scroll down & follow the ClickBank cancellation instructions. They are before the Stripe instructions ⏬
You can also identify how you joined based on the confirmation email you received.
If you purchased with Stripe you will instead have a confirmation email from Sarah similar to this:
If you purchased with ClickBank, your confirmation email will look like this:
Step 2: Follow The Cancellation Instructions For Each Payment Method
PLEASE NOTE: You only need to follow the instructions for the payment method you joined with. You don’t need to do both. Please scroll up for instructions on how to identify which payment method you used.
Instructions For How To Cancel If You Paid With Stripe
Please note this only works if you paid with Stripe. Here are the Stripe instructions:
- Click on “My Membership” in the top menu.
- Click “Cancel Subscription.”
- Confirm you would like to cancel the subscription.
You’ll be asked to confirm you want to cancel in a pop-up box. Confirm you want to cancel, and that’s it!
Why Can’t I See The Button?
- If you joined prior to September 18th 2019 you will need to follow the ClickBank instructions as that is how you paid. Please scroll down, they’re just below this!
- If you joined after September 18th 2019 and can’t see the button this usually means that you have already cancelled. Once you’ve cancelled, the button is no longer available. Please email us to confirm you have cancelled your account: firstname.lastname@example.org
Instructions For How To Cancel If You Paid With ClickBank
PLEASE NOTE: These instructions will only work if you purchased your membership with ClickBank. If you joined on or after September 18th 2019, you did NOT purchase with ClickBank, you purchased with STRIPE. Please scroll up for the Stripe instructions. Thank you!
It is very simple. To cancel, simply follow these instructions:
1. Visit https://www.clkbank.com
2. Click “Look Up Your Order”
3. Enter the email address that you signed up wit. In the second box you can enter in:
- The ZIP code of your billing address (most people enter this in)
- The last 4 digits of your credit card/debit card you purchased with.
- Your order number (you can find this in your email receipt from ClickBank)
3. Click the “Go!” button. You may be asked to verify your email address:
Go to the email address & find the email. Click on the verification link. Then click the Go! Button.
Once loaded, your account will show all past & current orders you have made with ClickBank. Select The Dropship Club by clicking the “Order Details, Tech Support & Refunds” button next to it:
Your order details will now appear. Click the “Get Support” button under the “Access Now” button.
You will now be able to submit a ticket. When you submit a cancellation ticket, your cancellation will be immediate. Click Cancellation, select any reason from the drop-down menu & type in any message & then click send.
The screen will tell you that your support ticket will be seen within 1-2 business days however the cancellation is immediate and you do not need to do anything. You will not be charged again.
When Does My Membership Rebill?
A day is defined as a 24-hour period. For example:
- If you purchased a 7-day trial on the 15th @ 12pm, then on the 22nd @ 12pm you will automatically be rebilled $67USD + taxes/month unless cancelled prior.
- If you joined our $67/month membership on the 15th @ 12pm, then you will automatically be rebilled for the following month on the 15th @ 12pm.
Sometimes due to processing delays, the payment may be processed with your bank after 12pm, but the invoice will be issued for 12pm.
If you purchased your membership on a calendar day that does not exist during a month, your rebill as laid out in our terms & conditions will occur on the final day of the month. For example, if you purchased on January 31st at 12pm, your rebill in February will occur on February 28th (or 29th) at 12pm instead. This is in line with industry standards for monthly memberships.
If you do not cancel before your rebilling period, then as standard practice for a monthly membership product we will continue attempting to charge your card for 3 days. If you cancel during this period, we will continue to attempt charging your card.
For example, if your rebill was on December 15th @ 12pm, we will attempt to charge the card until December 18th. If you canceled on December 16th during this period, you have told us that you want your membership to end at the next rebill, January 15th, not that you want us to cancel your charges now, as your membership has already rolled over.
To cancel all charges immediately please email us: email@example.com
Please note though we can only guarantee to reply to emails every 1-2 business days as part of our contact policy. The best way to ensure you don’t get charged again if you do not want to is to please cancel BEFORE your membership period ends: thank you!
How To Contact Our Support Team
You can email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have tried this & it does not work. Do not under any circumstances email a Wholesale Ted email address as we can’t guarantee these will be seen! Thank you for your understanding 🙏 click here for our contact policy.
Our support team works the following hours:
- 9am-5pm Monday-Friday in the New Zealand Time Zone (GMT +12). Please remember this means that when it is Friday in the USA, it is Saturday in New Zealand. When it is Sunday in the USA, it is Monday in New Zealand.
- We do not work on public holidays in New Zealand.
- We answer emails within 1-2 business days.
We are very much about our members and do not want them to get billed for months they did not want. That is why we ask that you please only email us after using these cancellation instructions & they do not work as we cannot offer 24/7 support. Thank you!