As a member of The Ecomm Clubhouse (previously known as The Dropship Club), you are welcome to cancel at anytime. Cancellation is immediate, you won’t be charged again. You do NOT need to email us. Please read these instructions carefully. We ask that members follow these instructions & do not email us. Plus it only takes 1-2 minutes to cancel following these instructions! 🙂 It is a simple 2-step process:
- Identify which payment gateway you purchased with. Some members paid for their membership with the payment gateway Stripe. Some members have paid using ClickBank. It’s easy to identify 🙂
- If you purchased with Stripe, please use the Stripe cancellation instructions. If you purchased with ClickBank, please follow the ClickBank cancellation instructions. Don’t do both. Thank you 🙂
Emailing Us Does NOT Constitute A Cancellation
Emails requesting a cancellation are not valid. You must manually cancel yourself. We have this rule in place because we care about your membership & do not want you to get charged!
- Because we do not have 24/7 support, we cannot ensure we will read your emails in time before your subscription period is up. Because we don’t want members to get charged for extra months they don’t want, we require members to cancel themselves. Click Here to read our contact policy.
- As part of our contact policy, we have one valid support email: email@example.com that is checked regularly & we ask members to email. Unfortunately a lot of members reply to Wholesale Ted email addresses (such as the free newsletter email, firstname.lastname@example.org) and this is not checked regularly. Cancellation emails are missed when emails are not sent to our support email. Please click here to read how to contact us so that we can help you 🙂
Step 1: Identify If You Paid With Stripe Or ClickBank
When we first launched our course, it was called “The Dropship Club” and we accepted payments with ClickBank. On September 18th 2019 we changed our name to “The Ecomm Clubhouse” and switched payment gateways to Stripe to give our customers a better buying experience.
To cancel, you need to first identify which payment gateway you used. Luckily, it’s very simple:
- If you joined on or AFTER September 18th, 2019 or later then you purchased with Stripe. Please scroll down & follow the Stripe Cancellation instructions ⏬
- If you joined BEFORE September 18th, 2019 then you purchased with ClickBank. Please scroll down & follow the ClickBank cancellation instructions. They are after the Stripe instructions ⏬
You can also identify how you joined based on the confirmation email you received.
If you purchased with Stripe you will instead have a confirmation email from Sarah similar to this:
If you purchased with ClickBank, your confirmation email will look like this:
Step 2: Follow The Cancellation Instructions For Each Payment Method
PLEASE NOTE: You only need to follow the instructions for the payment method you joined with. You don’t need to do both. Please scroll up for instructions on how to identify which payment method you used.
Instructions For How To Cancel If You Paid With Stripe
Please note this only works if you paid with Stripe. Here are the Stripe instructions:
- Click on “My Membership” in the top menu.
- Click “Cancel Subscription.”
- Confirm you would like to cancel the subscription.
You’ll be asked to confirm you want to cancel in a pop-up box. Confirm you want to cancel, and that’s it!
I Can’t See The Cancellation Button! Why Not?!
Sometimes, members follow these instructions & do not see the button. There are two reasons why that is:
- The most common reason is that they have ALREADY cancelled. Once you’ve cancelled, the button is no longer available. If you paid with Stripe AND you cannot see this button please email us & we’ll confirm that your account is already cancelled: email@example.com
- If you joined prior to September 18th 2019 you will not see this button because you paid with ClickBank, not Stripe, and this only works for customers that paid with Stripe. Please scroll down & follow the ClickBank instructions, they’re just below this! 🌞⏬
Instructions For How To Cancel If You Paid With ClickBank
PLEASE NOTE: These instructions will only work if you purchased your membership with ClickBank. If you joined on or after September 18th 2019, you did NOT purchase with ClickBank, you purchased with STRIPE. Please scroll up for the Stripe instructions. Thank you!
It is very simple. To cancel, simply follow these instructions:
1. Visit https://www.clkbank.com
2. Click “Look Up Your Order”
3. Enter the email address that you signed up wit. In the second box you can enter in:
- The ZIP code of your billing address (most people enter this in)
- The last 4 digits of your credit card/debit card you purchased with.
- Your order number (you can find this in your email receipt from ClickBank)
3. Click the “Go!” button. You may be asked to verify your email address:
Go to the email address & find the email. Click on the verification link. Then click the Go! Button.
Once loaded, your account will show all past & current orders you have made with ClickBank. Select The Dropship Club by clicking the “Order Details, Tech Support & Refunds” button next to it:
Your order details will now appear. Click the “Get Support” button under the “Access Now” button.
You will now be able to submit a ticket. When you submit a cancellation ticket, your subscription will immediately be cancelled. Click Cancellation, select any reason from the drop-down menu & type in any message & then click send.
The screen will tell you that your support ticket will be seen within 1-2 business days however the cancellation is immediate and you do not need to do anything. You will not be charged again.
When Does My Membership Rebill?
- For all 7-day trials, each day is defined as a 24 hour period. If you purchased a 7-day trial on January 15th @ 12pm, your subscription will rebill to the full monthly membership unless cancelled exactly 168 hours later (January 22 @ 12pm).
- For monthly memberships, we cannot define months as time periods as different months have different amounts of days in them. We therefore follow the industry standard practice of billing you on the same day each month. If you joined on January 15th @ 12pm, then you will be charged again on February 15th @ 12pm unless you cancel.
Sometimes due to processing delays, the payment may be processed with your bank after 12pm, but the invoice will be issued for the same time on the same day each month.
If you purchased your membership on a calendar day that does not exist during a month, your rebill as laid out in our terms & conditions will occur on the final day of the month. For example, if you purchased on January 31st at 12pm, your rebill in February will occur on February 28th (or 29th) at 12pm instead. This is in line with industry standards for monthly memberships.
Why Am I Being Charged AFTER I Cancelled?
It is very rare that we get emails like this because we do NOT charge members after they cancel, but when we do receive an email like this, we take them very seriously! We do not rebill after memberships are cancelled, but there are 2 reasons that members sometimes mistakenly think this has occurred & we’re happy to help with both:
- You actually cancelled AFTER the membership rolled over & you’d already been charged, but it didn’t show up on your credit card/bank statement immediately. We are happy to provide API records to prove this to you so that you can know you weren’t illegally charged & that you cancelled after the membership had already been charged.
- As standard practice for rebilling memberships, each account has a 3-day grace period. For 3 days, if your payment fails, we will attempt to charge it. For example, if your membership ends on the 15th of each month, we’ll attempt to charge your card until the 17th. If it is successful, your account will remain open. If it is not successful, we will terminate your account automatically & will no longer charge your card.
However, if you cancel your membership during this grace period, this will not end the grace period payment attempts. That is because if you cancel your account on the 16th, after your account has entered a new month, it tells the system that you simply want to cancel it for the upcoming month, as your account has already rolled over. If you are in a grace period & want to terminate your account immediately, please email theecommclubhouse.com
Please note though we can only guarantee to reply to emails every 1-2 business days as part of our contact policy. The best way to ensure you don’t get charged again if you do not want to is to please cancel BEFORE your membership period ends: thank you!
How To Contact Our Support Team
You can email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have tried this & it does not work. Do not under any circumstances email a Wholesale Ted email address as we can’t guarantee these will be seen! Thank you for your understanding 🙏 click here for our contact policy.
Our support team works the following hours:
- 9am-5pm Monday-Friday in the New Zealand Time Zone (GMT +12). Please remember this means that when it is Friday in the USA, it is Saturday in New Zealand. When it is Sunday in the USA, it is Monday in New Zealand.
- We do not work on public holidays in New Zealand.
- We answer emails within 1-2 business days.
Not sure what time it is in New Zealand? Finding out is easy! https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/new-zealand
We are very much about our members and do not want them to get billed for months they did not want. That is why we ask that you please only email us after using these cancellation instructions & they do not work as we cannot offer 24/7 support. Thank you!