As a member of The Ecomm Clubhouse, you are welcome to cancel at anytime. Cancellation is immediate, you won’t be charged again. You do NOT need to email us. We ask that members follow these instructions & do not email us. Canceling is usually a 15 second process please do the following 2 things:
- Identify which payment gateway you purchased with (it will be either Stripe or ClickBank). This is really easy to figure out!
- Follow the cancellation instructions. Each payment method (Stripe & ClickBank) has a different way to cancel. For most members, this takes just 15 seconds to instantly cancel! Once you figure out whether you paid with Stripe or ClickBank, only use that one cancellation method, don’t use both.
Emailing Us Does NOT Constitute A Cancellation
Emails requesting a cancellation are not valid. You must manually cancel yourself. We have this rule in place because we care about your membership & do not want you to get charged!
- Because we do not have 24/7 support, we cannot ensure we will read your emails in time before your subscription period is up. Because we don’t want members to get charged for extra months they don’t want, we require members to cancel themselves. Click Here to read our contact policy.
- As part of our contact policy, we have one valid support email: [email protected] that is checked regularly & we ask members to email. Unfortunately a lot of members reply to Wholesale Ted email addresses (such as the free newsletter email, [email protected]) and this is not checked regularly. Cancellation emails are missed when emails are not sent to our support email. Please click here to read how to contact us so that we can help you
Step 1: Identify If You Paid With Stripe Or ClickBank
Every time you make a purchase online with your card (e.g. a Visa, Debit or Mastercard) a secure payment gateway is used to process your payment. We can’t process it ourselves, we need to use a payment gateway. We have used 2 different payment gateways to do this: Stripe & ClickBank.
When we first launched our program in 2018, we used ClickBank. This payment gateway had a confusing way to cancel. On September 18th 2019 we switched to Stripe to make canceling super easy. Over 95% of our members made their payment with Stripe, and only need to follow the 15-second Stripe cancellation method. You only need to use the instructions from the payment gateway you purchased with:
- If you joined on or AFTER September 18th, 2019 or later then you purchased with Stripe. Please scroll down & follow the Stripe Cancellation instructions over 95% of our active members paid via Stripe.
- If you joined BEFORE September 18th, 2019 then you purchased with ClickBank. Please scroll down & follow the ClickBank cancellation instructions. They are after the Stripe instructions
Remember: once you’ve identified how you paid, only use that cancellation method. Please do not try to do both, only do the cancellation method based on whether you registered after September 18th 2019 (which means we processed your card with Stripe) or before this (which means we processed it with ClickBank).
Step 2: Instructions For How To Cancel If You Paid With Stripe
It takes just 15 seconds to cancel! Please note this only works if you paid with Stripe. If you joined us AFTER September 18th 2019, you paid with Stripe. Over 95% of our members have paid via Stripe:
- Click on “My Membership” in the top menu.
- Click “Cancel Subscription.”
- Confirm you would like to cancel the subscription.
You’ll be asked to confirm you want to cancel in a pop-up box. Confirm you want to cancel, and that’s it! Once you click the button, it will disappear. If you come back to this page after cancelling, you will no longer see the cancellation button – don’t worry, this is normal. Your membership is cancelled!
Remember: if you saw this button in your profile, and clicked it, you do not need to use the ClickBank cancellation method. Please don’t try to do both. The ClickBank instructions won’t work because you didn’t pay with them, you paid with Stripe – thank you!
I have tried to click “My Membership” and my profile won’t load! Why not?!
Rarely, a few members have clicked the “My Membership” link and the profile doesn’t load, and instead redirects the user back to the dashboard. This means one of your browser add-ons or cookies is glitching with our website. There are 4 easy fixes:
- Login using a different browser (for example, if you would usually use Chrome, login with Firefox).
- Login using an incognito browser.
- Delete your browser cookies & log out & back in again.
- Try visiting the URL directly by copying & pasting it into your browser: https://members.theecommclubhouse.com/my-membership/
We always appreciate it when these members email us & let us know what plugins they’re using, so we can fix up any plugin issues for future members. If you’d like to participate in this, please email us at [email protected] & let us know what plugins + browser you were using when encountering this issue. Thank you!
I Can’t See The Cancellation Button! Why Not?!
Sometimes, members follow these instructions & do not see the button. There are two reasons why that is:
- The most common reason is that they have ALREADY cancelled. Once you’ve cancelled, the button is no longer available. It will say your account is active, and tell you when your subscription expires. If you paid with Stripe AND you cannot see this button & want to confirm you’re cancelled, please email us & we’ll confirm that your account is already cancelled: [email protected]
- If you joined prior to September 18th 2019 you will not see this button because you paid with ClickBank, not Stripe, and this cancellation method only works for customers that paid with Stripe. Please scroll down & follow the ClickBank instructions, they’re just below this!
Instructions For How To Cancel If You Paid With ClickBank
Please only follow these instructions if you are a founding member of our Clubhouse that purchased prior to September 18th 2019. If you joined after this, you paid with Stripe, then this method won’t work, so please don’t try to do it, you don’t need to do both to cancel! Over 95% of our members paid via Stripe.
Canceling via this method is a bit more complex than Stripe (which is why we switched), but most of our members follow it fine! Here is how you do it.
1. Visit https://www.clkbank.com
2. Click “Look Up Your Order”
3. Enter the email address that you signed up wit. In the second box you can enter in:
- The ZIP code of your billing address (most people enter this in)
- The last 4 digits of your credit card/debit card you purchased with.
- Your order number (you can find this in your email receipt from ClickBank)
3. Click the “Go!” button. You may be asked to verify your email address:
Go to the email address & find the email. Click on the verification link. Then click the Go! Button.
Once loaded, your account will show all past & current orders you have made with ClickBank. Select The Dropship Club by clicking the “Order Details, Tech Support & Refunds” button next to it:
Your order details will now appear. Click the “Get Support” button under the “Access Now” button.
You will now be able to submit a ticket. When you submit a cancellation ticket, your subscription will immediately be cancelled. Click Cancellation, select any reason from the drop-down menu & type in any message & then click send.
The screen will tell you that your support ticket will be seen within 1-2 business days however the cancellation is immediate and you do not need to do anything. You will not be charged again.
Please remember: you only need to cancel with the one payment method that you used. If you purchased after September 18th 2019 this method will not work, because you did not pay with ClickBank and have no payment to cancel with them. You do not need to follow both set of instructions, just the one you used to pay for your membership with, thank you!
When Does My Membership Rebill?
- For all 7-day trials, each day is defined as a 24 hour period. If you purchased a 7-day trial on January 15th @ 12pm, your subscription will rebill to the full monthly membership unless cancelled exactly 168 hours later (January 22 @ 12pm).
- For monthly memberships, we cannot define months as time periods as different months have different amounts of days in them. We therefore follow the industry standard practice of billing you on the same day each month. If you joined on January 15th @ 12pm, then you will be charged again on February 15th @ 12pm unless you cancel.
Sometimes due to processing delays, the payment may be processed with your bank after 12pm, but the invoice will be issued for the same time on the same day each month.
If you purchased your membership on a calendar day that does not exist during a month, your rebill as laid out in our terms & conditions will occur on the final day of the month. For example, if you purchased on January 31st at 12pm, your rebill in February will occur on February 28th (or 29th) at 12pm instead. This is in line with industry standards for monthly memberships.
Why Am I Being Charged AFTER I Cancelled?
It is very rare that we get emails like this because we do NOT charge members after they cancel, but when we do receive an email like this, we take them very seriously! We do not rebill after memberships are cancelled, but there are 2 reasons that members sometimes mistakenly think this has occurred & we’re happy to help with both:
- You actually cancelled AFTER the membership rolled over & you’d already been charged, but it didn’t show up on your credit card/bank statement immediately. We are happy to provide API records to prove this to you so that you can know you weren’t illegally charged & that you cancelled after the membership had already been charged.
- As standard practice for rebilling memberships, each account has a 3-day grace period. For 3 days, if your payment fails, we will attempt to charge it. For example, if your membership ends on the 15th of each month, we’ll attempt to charge your card until the 17th. If it is successful, your account will remain open. If it is not successful, we will terminate your account automatically & will no longer charge your card.
However, if you cancel your membership during this grace period, this will not end the grace period payment attempts. That is because if you cancel your account on the 16th, after your account has entered a new month, it tells the system that you simply want to cancel it for the upcoming month, as your account has already rolled over. If you are in a grace period & want to terminate your account immediately, please email theecommclubhouse.com
Please note though we can only guarantee to reply to emails every 1-2 business days as part of our contact policy. The best way to ensure you don’t get charged again if you do not want to is to please cancel BEFORE your membership period ends: thank you!
How To Contact Our Support Team
You can email [email protected] if you have tried this & it does not work. Do not under any circumstances email a Wholesale Ted email address as we can’t guarantee these will be seen! Thank you for your understanding click here for our contact policy.
Our support team works the following hours:
- 9am-5pm Monday-Friday in the New Zealand Time Zone (GMT +12). Please remember this means that when it is Friday in the USA, it is Saturday in New Zealand. When it is Sunday in the USA, it is Monday in New Zealand.
- We do not work on public holidays in New Zealand.
- We answer emails within 1-2 business days.
Not sure what time it is in New Zealand? Finding out is easy! https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/new-zealand
We are very much about our members and do not want them to get billed for months they did not want. That is why we ask that you please only email us after using these cancellation instructions & they do not work as we cannot offer 24/7 support. Thank you!