As a member of The Ecomm Clubhouse (previously known as The Dropship Club), you are welcome to cancel at anytime. Cancellation is immediate, you won’t be charged again. You do NOT need to email us. Please read these instructions carefully. We ask that members follow these instructions & do not email us. Plus it only takes 1-2 minutes to cancel following these instructions! 🙂 It is a simple 2-step process:
- Identify which payment gateway you purchased with. Some members paid for their membership with the payment gateway ClickBank. Some members have paid using Stripe. It’s easy to identify 🙂
- If you purchased with ClickBank, please use the ClickBank cancellation instructions. If you purchased with Stripe, please follow the Stripe cancellation instructions. Don’t do both. Thank you 🙂
Emailing Us Does NOT Constitute A Cancellation
Emails requesting a cancellation are not valid. You must manually cancel yourself. We have this rule in place because we care about your membership & do not want you to get charged!
- Because we do not have 24/7 support, we cannot ensure we will read your emails in time before your subscription period is up. Because we don’t want members to get charged for extra months they don’t want, we require members to cancel themselves. Click Here to read our contact policy.
- As part of our contact policy, we have one valid support email: firstname.lastname@example.org that is checked regularly & we ask members to email. Unfortunately a lot of members reply to Wholesale Ted email addresses (such as the free newsletter email, email@example.com) and this is not checked regularly. Cancellation emails are missed when emails are not sent to our support email. Please click here to read how to contact us so that we can help you 🙂
Step 1: Identify If You Paid With Stripe Or ClickBank
On September 18th, 2019, our course was transformed from “The Dropship Club” to “The Ecomm Clubhouse.” When our course was called “The Dropship Club” we used the payment gateway called ClickBank. On September 18th 2019, we changed to use a simpler payment gateway for members, Stripe. Each has it’s own cancellation method. The Stripe cancellation method is very simple, the ClickBank cancellation method is a little more complicated, but still easy to follow.
Before you cancel, you must identify which payment gateway you used so that you can follow the correct instructions for each below.
- If you joined on or AFTER September 18th, 2019 or later then you purchased with Stripe. Please scroll down & follow the Stripe Cancellation instructions at the very bottom of this page. ⏬
- If you joined BEFORE September 18th, 2019 then you purchased with ClickBank. Please scroll down & follow the ClickBank cancellation instructions. They are before the Stripe instructions ⏬
You can also identify how you joined based on the confirmation email you received.
If you purchased with ClickBank, your confirmation email will look like this:
If you purchased with Stripe you will instead have a confirmation email from Sarah similar to this:
Step 2: Follow The Cancellation Instructions For Each Payment Method
PLEASE NOTE: You only need to follow the instructions for the payment method you joined with. You don’t need to do both. Please scroll up for instructions on how to identify which payment method you used.
Instructions For How To Cancel If You Paid With ClickBank
PLEASE NOTE: These instructions will only work if you purchased your membership with ClickBank. If you joined on or after September 18th 2019, you did NOT purchase with ClickBank, you purchased with STRIPE. Please scroll down below this for the Stripe instructions. Thank you!
It is very simple. To cancel, simply follow these instructions:
1. Visit https://www.clkbank.com
2. Click “Look Up Your Order”
3. Enter the email address that you signed up wit. In the second box you can enter in:
- The ZIP code of your billing address (most people enter this in)
- The last 4 digits of your credit card/debit card you purchased with.
- Your order number (you can find this in your email receipt from ClickBank)
3. Click the “Go!” button. You may be asked to verify your email address:
Go to the email address & find the email. Click on the verification link. Then click the Go! Button.
Once loaded, your account will show all past & current orders you have made with ClickBank. Select The Dropship Club by clicking the “Order Details, Tech Support & Refunds” button next to it:
Your order details will now appear. Click the “Get Support” button under the “Access Now” button.
You will now be able to submit a ticket. When you submit a cancellation ticket, your cancellation will be immediate. Click Cancellation, select any reason from the drop-down menu & type in any message & then click send.
The screen will tell you that your support ticket will be seen within 1-2 business days however the cancellation is immediate and you do not need to do anything. You will not be charged again.
Instructions For How To Cancel If You Paid With Stripe
Please note this only works if you paid with Stripe. If you paid with ClickBank, this will not work & the button won’t be available. If the button is not there, that means you paid with ClickBank, so please scroll up & follow those instructions. Here is how to cancel if you paid with Stripe:
- Click on “My Membership” in the top menu.
- Click “Cancel Subscription.”
- Confirm you would like to cancel the subscription.
You’ll be asked to confirm you want to cancel in a pop-up box. Confirm you want to cancel, and that’s it!
How To Contact Our Support Team
You can email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have tried this & it does not work. Do not under any circumstances email a Wholesale Ted email address as we can’t guarantee these will be seen! Thank you for your understanding 🙏 click here for our contact policy.
Our support team works the following hours:
- 9am-5pm Monday-Friday in the New Zealand Time Zone (GMT +12). Please remember this means that when it is Friday in the USA, it is Saturday in New Zealand. When it is Sunday in the USA, it is Monday in New Zealand.
- We do not work on public holidays in New Zealand.
- We answer emails within 1-2 business days.
We are very much about our members and do not want them to get billed for months they did not want. That is why we ask that you please only email us after using these cancellation instructions & they do not work as we cannot offer 24/7 support. Thank you!