The Ecomm Clubhouse - Refund Policy
Here at The Ecomm Clubhouse, all members are entitled to refund any transaction made within 7-days, i.e. 168 hours all we ask is two things:
- That you cancel your membership BEFORE you ask for a refund.
- That you send us identifying information about who you are to our 2 dedicated refund request emails so we can confirm what account in our system is yours and that it was you that bought it.
NOTE: Please read all instructions & follow them carefully. We have had some members skip over parts of this & it has delayed their ability to get a refund. Please follow all instructions. Following the instructions is required to be eligible for a refund. We cannot be held responsible if members skip over the steps & are charged again. Thank you & we appreciate you taking the time to read them carefully!
Step 1: Cancel Your Membership (REQUIRED)
You must follow the cancellation instructions & cancel your membership first. We have cancellation instructions with included images here: https://members.theecommclubhouse.com/cancellation-policy/
Please note that this is not optional, you must cancel your membership to be eligible for a refund.
Click here to follow along with our cancellation instructions. Once you have cancelled your membership, you can move onto Step 2: https://members.theecommclubhouse.com/cancellation-policy/
Step 2: Email An Eligible Refund Request To These 2 Emails Addresses (REQUIRED)
To get your refund, you must send us an email to our 2 refund email addresses answering the following 4 questions. Answering all 4 questions is not optional & is required to be eligible for a refund:
- Why you chose to refund your membership.
- The email address that you registered with your account (sometimes members use secondary emails instead of their primary emails when registering so please keep this in mind, thank you).
- Your full name (first & last name).
- Confirm to us that the transaction has occurred within the last 7 days (168 hours) by telling us the date that the transaction occurred. This will help us locate the transaction in our database so that we can locate it to refund it quickly without needing to email you back to clarify which transaction it is.
Again please note that to process your refund you must answer all 4 questions. This is not optional.
We don’t ask for this information to make refunds difficult: we ask for it so that we can verify it IS you that wants the refund & your account terminated. We also ask for this so that we can identify which transaction is yours so we can ensure that you do get your money back ASAP. By answering these questions, it will ensure we won’t have to email you for further identifying information which will allow you to get your refund sooner, so thank you for taking the time to complete it
It is also required that you send your email to these 2 email addresses. This is not optional:
When we receive your email we will action your refund ASAP. We unfortunately cannot control how long it will take your bank to process it: for some members, it is overnight. For some members, it has taken up to 10 business days, we cannot speed this up – sorry! Please note our staff members work these hours:
- Monday-Friday 9am-5pm in New Zealand (+12 GMT). Please note this means that when it is Friday in the USA, it is Saturday in New Zealand. And when it is Sunday in the USA, it is Monday in New Zealand.
- They do not work official New Zealand public holidays.
- Support emails & refund requests are answered within 1-2 business days.
Not sure what time it is in New Zealand? Finding out is easy! https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/new-zealand
Even if we do not reply to your email immediately, as long as we receive it within 168 hours of your last transaction, it will be refunded.
What Transactions Are Eligible For A Refund
You are allowed to refund any transaction within 7 days (168 hours) that it is charged. You must email us before the cut-off period. If you do not email us within 168 hours, your transaction will not be eligible for a refund. We will look at the date & time of the email received to see if it was sent within 168 hours of the transaction. It is not based on when we read the email: it is based on when it is sent/received.
Please note: if you email us after 168 hours after your transaction you are attempting to refund, the refund will not be processed. Please only request refunds made for charges made within 7 days. Thank you!
I Didn’t Use My Subscription – Can I Get A Refund Outside This 7-Day Window?
We do not provide refunds outside of this 7-day window, even if you have not logged into your subscription. This is not a valid reason to request a refund.
Please note this is not us being overly harsh or unfair. This is standard within both the offline & online retail industry. If you read your Netflix terms & conditions, you’ll see they offer no refunds & that they specifically state that it does not matter whether you used it or not.
Some people try to apply a double standard to the digital industry. If you purchased a book, chose to not read it, and then tried to return it 3 months later & request a refund, your refund would not be accepted. We offer a 7-day refund period for any reason & we open up all of our content & do not gate it. Because of this, we are strict & do not refund outside of our 7-day refund window. We appreciate your understanding on this, thank you!
We’re sad to see you go: but hope you learned something new while you were here. Thank you for joining & taking the time to watch our videos